Friday, February 7, 2020

Feb. 7 through Feb. 15, 2020

Here are my next 8 days (including tonight) - if it was Hanukkah, I'd call this "Eight Crazy Nights", but since it's just February, I call it "a very busy 8 days!)
Fri. Feb. 7 - I play solo at the The Lab in St. Paul (8 pm to 10:30 pm), no cover - it's at 767 N. Eustis Street in St. Paul
Sat. Feb. 8 - full band show (trio version, with Dave Russ on drums and Mike Lane on bass, with special guest guitarist Tommy Bentz) at Tuttle's in Hopkins, 8 pm to 11:30 pm
Sun. Feb. 9 - I take part in the tribute to Simon and Garfunkel and James Taylor, with SO many other great Minnesota artists, at the Turf Club in St. Paul
Wed. Feb. 12 - duo show with legendary guitarist Steve Brantseg at the 331 Club in NE Mpls, 9:30 pm to close
Thurs. Feb. 13 - I teach for the Loft's "Writing Song Lyrics for Teens" again at the Arlington Hills Community Center on Payne Ave in St. Paul, 4 pm to 5:30 pm, open to the public
Fri. Feb 14 - I play a special solo show on Valentine's Day at LTD Brewing in Hopkins, 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Sat. Feb. 15 - Katy Vernon and I both play sets at an event for NAMI (National Alliance Mental Illness) at the Mall of America, 2 pm to 3:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment